By Reomona Thomas❤️
Cheesy Spinach Spaghetti Squash
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice your spaghetti squash in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Next grab baking sheet and place the spaghetti squash on top rub the cut side of the squash with a little bit of olive oil and place on your baking dish/sheet cut side down. Roast for about 40 minutes, or until tender and easily pierced with a fork.
- While the squash roasts, start on the sauce.
- In a medium pot or skillet, bring a drizzle of olive oil to medium-high heat and sauté garlic.
- Next add the spinach(1 bag) and stir until wilted. Add your 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup of heavy cream and stir well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and remove from heat.
- Once squash is done roasting, after cooling use a fork to separate and fluff the strands of spaghetti squash.
- Pour your sauce over each squash boat, stir to mix, and top with a little mozzarella cheese and additional parm cheese, if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for around 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.❤️